The Building Active Communities Workshop program provides free workshops to increase the skills and knowledge of community sport and recreation volunteers such as committee members, coaches, team managers, officials and administrators.
Workshops aim to:
- focus on key local issues to build capacity of local clubs through the skills and knowledge of volunteers
- inspire new ideas and help you take on challenges which you may face in your volunteer role
- increase involvement with sport and recreation clubs and organisations in Queensland.
Browse through the Event Calendar to find out about upcoming workshops.
- NPSR – Volunteer management resources for clubs
- NPSR – Industry contacts
- Australian Sports Commission – Club Health Check
- Australian Sports Commission – Governance
- Australian Sports Commission – Resource library
- Play By The Rules
- Office of Fair Trading
- Our Community
- WA Sport & Recreation – Starting, managing, developing & promoting your club
- City of Armadale – Club management assistance
- Blue Card Website
- Child Safety