- Dramatic improvements in participant strength, co-odination, balance, gross motor skills, health, wellbeing and self esteem
- Development of stronger partnerships with parents and the community
- Much greater success with grant applications and government support
We achieve these outcomes by assisting your organisation to plan, fund and manage a health program tailored for your specific needs.
Our most popular programs incorporate:
1. Our special needs exercise program (Gymzoonasium)
Gymzoonasium is a fun animal-themed children’s exercise program (and collection of resources) that is:
- Easy to facilitate
- Professionally developed (by Exercise Physiologists, in consultation with Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Teachers, Coaches, Parents & Children)
- Proven to improve children’s strength, co-odination, balance, gross motor skills and self esteem
2. Healthy eating education
We deliver interactive workshops for students, staff and parents on topics such as healthy lunch box inspiration, healthy cooking skills, smart snacks, healthy eating on a budget, what to look for on food labels, tips for increasing your family’s fruit & veg intake, food sensitivities, and family meal planning.
3. Mental health support
We deliver interactive workshops for students, staff and parents on topics such as stress management, anxiety, depression, relaxation, looking after yourself, building a support network, bullying and friendship, what support services are available for you, coping with loss, coping with grief, coping with a child with special needs, coping with post traumatic stress, work-life balance, and supporting those around you.
We have delivered these programs for:
- Sailability Tin Can Bay
- Goodna Special School
- Mount Ommaney Special School
- Maroochydore Football Club
- Peninsula Power Football Club
- Nambour Special School
- Currimundi Special School
- Gympie Special School
- Bundaberg Special School